DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
One Art Space Gallery
23 Warren Street, New York, NY
June 4-7, 2020
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT DATES
o The artworks must be brought for installation: Wed, June 3, 2020 (morning)
Wednesday, June 3, 9:30 am
o Opening Reception: Thursday, June 4, 6 pm – 9 pm
o Fair Open to Public:
Friday, June 5, 1 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, June 6, 1 pm – 8 pm
Sunday, June 7, 1 pm – 5 pm
o Pickup Time after the exhibit: Sunday, June 7, 5 pm – 6:30 pm
· ONLY IF SHIPPING Artwork
o Shipped artwork must be received by May 29. Please provide the tracking information.
o Shipping Pickup Arrangement Deadline (payment of Re-package Return Fee and any other applicable charges): June 8
o You are allocated specific wall space, please check your email or contact us at email@example.com
o Artwork size must fit the allocated space with minimum 6” (15 cm) free space around each artwork.
o Each artwork must have wire attached on the back.
o Include 2 labels per artwork, attach 1 label on the back side.
o IAF does NOT carry insurance for the artworks. There is a standard security in the building. Artists may purchase any insurance they require to insure their artwork from damage or theft.
o login to your account and pay for Re-Package Return fee $15
o Include pre-paid return shipping label
o Include customs forms for shipping to US
o Include customs forms for return shipping
o Do not ship artworks with glass to our location.
o Shipped artworks cannot exceed 40”x30” (100x80cm).
o Use packaging that can be safely reused for return shipping
PREPARATION OF ARTWORKS
Artworks should be fully prepared, wired for safe hanging and must meet professional standards (no saw tooth hangers) or will not be installed. All artworks must be available for the duration of the exhibition.
Your artworks must fit into the space allocated, leaving a minimum 6” free space around each artwork. Shipped artworks cannot exceed 40”x30” (100x80cm).
The artwork must include 2 copies of a label with the following information: the name of the artist, the title of the work, media, size and the price, if it for sale. Attach one label to the back of the artwork. We recommend using easy-peel labels.
The International Art Festival charges a 10% commission for works sold at our exhibitions.
Works under glass only if hand delivered! If shipping - Plexiglas ONLY!
DELIVERING IN PERSON
The artists are encouraged to deliver their works in person to the gallery for hanging on
Wednesday, June 3, before 12 noon.
Installation starts at 10:30am.
· IAF will take every possible care of all artworks and assumes no responsibility for loss or damage.
· Use trusted shippers such as FEDEX, UPS or DHL and have a shipping tracking number.
· Ship using secure packaging that can be reused for return shipping.
· You must use unbreakable Plexiglas instead of glass if the artwork needs to be covered. Do not ship artworks with GLASS to our location. Please pay special attention to packaging fragile artworks.
· Purchase adequate insurance coverage for shipping both to us and for the return shipping.
· If unable to hand-deliver your artwork, you can ship to
International Art Festival
c/o Emil Lansky
36 Trinity Place
E. Hanover, NJ 07936
Emil Lansky firstname.lastname@example.org
Artworks must arrive at IAF by May 29.
Pick up your works on November 10 at the gallery right after the exhibit, 5 - 6:30pm.
The gallery will close at 6:30pm. The works that are shipped and cannot be picked up at the gallery will be re-packaged and shipped back to the artists by November 30.
For artworks to be shipped back to you, please provide a pre-paid insured shipping label with all relevant customs forms completely filled out. Use the above address as the pick up address for the return shipment. Artist is responsible to any customs clearance charges and taxes. Please research this in advance for shipping from/to your country.
· IAF will provide re-packing services at $15 per each package payable via PayPal prior to shipping your works to the competition. Please login to your account and select Re-Package Return.
· If your original packaging cannot be reused for return shipping, additional charges will apply based on packaging requirements.
· A $50 Service Charge in addition to the actual shipping charges will apply if the return shipping label or customs forms are not provided or are incomplete, so please make sure to prepare them in advance.
Works that are not picked up on June 11, or for which adequate shipping arrangements have not been made by
June 11, 2020, will either be discarded or transferred to IAF for safekeeping or disposal or sale, depending on circumstances.
If you have already sent us the information for the labels, you can skip reading this section. Otherwise please do so ASAP.
Please add information about each artwork that you plan to exhibit at IAF to this document: IAF2020 LABELS
To ensure uniform presentation of everyone’s work we would like to label each artwork using a standard format. For convenience we will prepare the labels for all artworks.
However, you need to label each artwork on the back so we can recognize it.
The labels will look like this:
You can also prepare labels by yourself. We suggest that these labels are used:
Only easy-peal label are allowed in the gallery, avoid permanent labels as they will lead to wall damage when removed.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to exhibiting your work on the International Art Festival!
International Art Festival Team